Curofy - Discuss Medical Cases
Country of origin: USA
Click for Full Details: itunes.apple.comCurofy is a non-intrusive medical app exclusively for doctors. It enables them to stay updated in the field with medicine with medical journals and clinical case discussions among peers helping them deliver their best in their practice. With eminent doctors from AIIMS, Fortis, Apollo, Medanta on the app, it provides an amazing opportunity for juniors to seek guidance on a wide range of topics.
- Discuss clinical specialty focused cases with other Doctors. Every day more than 300 cases are uploaded on Curofy
- Connect with doctors from specialties like Cardiology, Dermatology, Radiology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Internal medicine, General Practice, Dentistry, Endocrinology, Pathology, Pulmonology, Sexology, ENT, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology and many more
- Get the latest medical guidelines and announcements from IMA. Also stay informed about the latest IMA events and CMEs through the app
- Get career advice from experts. Stay ahead with MD, PG exam preparation tips
- Get the latest news on the Conferences like APICON, ASICON, AICOG held in different parts of the country
- Get latest medical jobs and apply with a single tap. Get updates on government jobs. We have jobs across all major specialities and super-specialties from all major hospitals in the country
- Search for colleagues, old classmates, alumni and connect with them instantly
- Showcase your profile and get jobs and career opportunities
- Read latest medical news, interesting cases and stay aware of the latest happenings from sources like WebMD. Read content from medical journals such as BMJ, Research Gate and discuss interesting cases.
- Curofy has been featured on CNBC, Economic Times, Indian Express, Yourstory, Business standard, Financial Express, docndoc, Pharma Asia, Times of India etc. and is hell bent on easing a doctors’ life!
- We are exclusively for doctors!!
Click for Full Details: itunes.apple.com
Renal Care gets personal May 2019
ERres evidence-based and up-to-date app April 2019
SEND: guide for health professionals April 2019
The Nursing Roadmap for Quality April 2019
Clinical Pain Advisor. March 2019
Chest Port March 2019
CHEST Journal App March 2019