Norwich Sunblind’s is a successful family run company. With over 30 years of experience, part of our success is a fast, friendly, professional service from experienced staff together with good value for money. We manufacture, supply and install all types of blinds, from the smallest room in your home to the largest conservatory, and from a small office to some of the largest businesses in East Anglia. With 3 outlets in Norwich, Attleborough and Cambridge we offer competitive prices, a great range of choice and an excellent service. We can also offer full delivery and professional installation. We can provide blinds of all kinds for the most awkward situations. Our trained craftsmen manufacture all types and styles of blinds to your exact requirements from our facility in Attleborough, Norfolk.
Business to BusinessWe have worked with some of the region’s leading businesses including Norwich Union.
- We offer all styles and types of blinds, flame retardant to national and international standards, and blinds which conform to EEC Directive 90/270 - referring to the shading required for V.D.U. Work stations.
- Specialist blinds for photographic studios and laboratories and any unusual requests.
- Fitting can be carried out “after office hours”
- We have full public liability insurance.
- Suppliers of specified manufacturers, i.e. Louvolite, Silent Gliss, Faber Benthin, Luxaflex, and Turnils.
- Experience to be able to undertake unusual applications and situations.
- Most contract work installed within 14 days.
Special types of blindsHYGIENIC Ultra-Fresh™ Blinds HYGIENIC Ultra-Fresh™ blinds is an anti-microbial coating that inhibits the growth of bacteria, creating a hygienic blind – perfect for kitchen blinds and hospitals and all health conscious environments. Ultra-Fresh™ inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria, mould and mildew giving you a a permanently fresh blind. SPC® Solar Protective Coating is ideal for office blinds, especially for computer users. Specially coated blinds are designed to reduce glare from windows and increase computer screen contrast. Ensures compliance with E.E.C Directive 90/270. Reduces solar gain therefore potentially reducing air-conditioning costs. ESP™ Energy and Solar Protective Fabric that prevents daylight passing through it to provide a great blackout blind.
Blinds of All Kinds
- Conservatory Blinds
- Pleated Blinds
- Roller Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Woven Wood Blinds Norwich Sunblinds is a member of the British Blind & Shutter Association