Absolute Solar Ltd
Absolute Solar Ltd is a qualified installer of solar energy for hot water systems and photovoltaic (PV) electricity generation, providing you with clean FREE renewable energy. Absolute Solar has attained accreditation to survey and install solar thermal and solar PV by Schuco, the world’s leading solar panel manufacturer and are members of the REAL assurance scheme and Solar Trade Association. Absolute Solar LTD are also MCS Accredited and are listed at the following link. Solar Photovoltaic Absolute Solar is certified to install solar photovoltaic systems under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), which allows home owners to benefit from Feed In Tariffs (FiTs) for installing solar PV, making the pay-back quicker and the economic returns for installing solar PV highly favourable.
- Cut your carbon footprint: solar electricity is green, renewables energy ands doesn’t release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants. A typical home PV system installed by Absolute Solar could save around 1200 kg of carbon dioxide per year – that’s around 30 tonnes over its lifetime.
- Cut your electricity bills: sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your electricity costs will be greatly reduced. A typical home PV system can produce around 40% of the electricity a household uses in a year.
- Sell electricity back to the Grid: if your system is producing more electricity than you need, or when you can’t use it, someone else can use it – and you could make a bit of money. Read more about selling electricity.
- Store electricity for a cloudy day: If your home isn’t connected to the national grid, you can store excess electricity in batteries to use when you need it.
- Absolute Solar Solutions provide the complete electricity solution for your home, FREE impartial advice and registered with the Microgeneration Certificated Scheme (MCS) you can benefit from the Governements guaranteed Feed in Tariffs (FiTs) scheme for the next 25 years
- Solar energy: the UK receives 65% of the solar energy compared to Spain, meaning there is more than enough daylight to heat water effectively.
- Cut your bills: sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Cut your carbon footprint: solar hot water is a green, renewable heating system and doesn’t release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants